If you love fast food and want quality service this is the blog for you

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Next stop

Mcdonalds. The same typical greeting was said here as well, "Welcome to Mcdonalds, How may I help you?" I asked if I could have one moment and she told me to take my time and let her know when I was ready (A more pleasant response than the previous at Burger King). I ordered a small fry and she said, "if everything looks correct on the screen your total is $1.10 and you may pull up to the first window." It took about three minutes total to go to both windows and recieve my food due to the car in front of me. But it was worth the wait because my fries were fresh. The service at Mcdonalds was so far the best, but a down side was the fries were a little over salted. But then again, that is to be expected from Mcdonalds.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment