If you love fast food and want quality service this is the blog for you

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wendys


The next stop was Wendy's. When I arrived to this drive thru there was one person in front of me. After about two minutes, it was my turn to pull up to the intercom. As soon as I got there the employee said "I'll be with you in a moment, I'm so sorry." Less than a minute passed and she asked if she could help me. The employee sounded rather nervous and apologetic. I told her I would like a small fry and my total came up to $1.09. My fries were hot and not over salted! Wendy's has the natural cut fries with sea salt. This was the first time I had them and I was suprised at the taste. I expected them to be weird, or something that I didn't like, but they were actually good. The serivce wasn't bad, seeing how the employee was being trained, and the fries were fresh. No complaints about Wendys.

No comments:

Post a Comment