If you love fast food and want quality service this is the blog for you

Sunday, January 27, 2013

First stop

Burger king. I pulled into the drive thru, with noone in front of me, and was greeted with a "welcome to Burger King, can I help you?" At every drive thru I asked for a minute just to see the response of the employee. In this case the employee just didn't say anything. Caught off gaurd, I proceeded on to tell her I was ready and would like a small fry. She told me my total was $1.10. But then when i pulled up to the window her exact words were, "My fault, I meant $1.38, ketchup or naw?" I recieved my fries shortly after, BUT they were cold. Burger King had the biggest fries out of all these fast food resturaunts I visited. The fries were too salty and cold. The drive thru experience along with the cold product puts Burger King at the bottom of the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment