If you love fast food and want quality service this is the blog for you

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Last but not least

Steak 'N Shake. When I arrived to the speaker I was surprised to hear "Welcome to Steak 'N Shake, thank you for doing it the right way and choosing us tonight, what can I get for you?" I ordered a small fry but turns out that the smallest fry they have is a regular fry, which was slightly bigger than all the other places. So that had to do. He asked me if I would like anything else and I politely declined. I pulled around to the window where my total was $2.18 and he informed me that he was going to make me fresh fries if I had about three minutes to spare. He said "I hate going places and getting the old fries, so it would be my pleasure to have a fresh batch for you." I waited about two minutes and got my fries, he let me know that he put ketchup and salt in the bag so I could salt them myself. This was by far the best customer service I have ever experienced in a drive thru. I wasn't sure if he was treating me this way because he saw me writing things down or what. But when I actually thought about it, that couldn't be right because he was this way before I even pulled up to the window. The fries were obviously fresh and not over salted. They are the smallest fries compared to all the other resturaunts, so that's probably why the smallest size they have was larger than the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment